- Indian Cooking
- Fried Snacks
250 gms - paneer (cut into small chunks)
2 tbsp- cashew nuts
1 cup - tomato puree
1/2 cup - coriander leaves
1/2 cup - mint leaves
6 (small) - green chilli
1 - onion, chopped
1 tsp - garlic paste
1 tsp - ginger paste
1 tbsp - poppy seeds (khus khus)
2 tbsp oil
2 tsp sugar
2 tsp - coriander cumin powder
1/4 tsp - turmeric powder
1 tsp red chilli powder
2 tsp - garam masala
1. Soak khuskhus and cashewnuts for 2 hours and grind to a paste adding little water.
2. Wash pudina leaves,coriander leaves and green chilli and grind to a paste.
3. Cut paneer to half inch cubes and soak in hot water for half an hour covered.
4. Heat oil in a kadai and saute onion pieces till light brown. Keep the flame on low to medium.
5. Add garlic paste and saute for a minute.
6. Add ginger paste and saute for half a minute.
7. Add red chilli powder, coriander cumin powder,and turmeric powder and mix well.
8. Add cashew and khuskhus paste. Mix well.
9. Add tomato puree and sugar saute for a minute.
10. Add pudina and green chillies paste and saute for a minute.
11. Add salt to taste.
12. Now add paneer pieces and cook covered for two minutes.
13. Put off the flame and add garam masala just before serving.
14. Eat this Pudina Paneer with rotis.
Provide your feedback for Pudina Paneer recipe page