- Indian Cooking
- Fried Snacks
Baby Corn Manchurian
3 tablespoons Cornflour/ corn starch
3 teaspoons Soy sauce
3 teaspoons Chilli sauce
2 tsp ginger garlic paste
Oil to deep fry
2 Spring onions, sliced
1 tbsp Chopped Coriander
1 medium Green capsicum, cut into thin strips
1 medium Red capsicum, cut into thin strips
2 -3 tblspTomato Ketchup
2 tablespoons oil
Salt - to taste
1. Slice the babycorns.
2. In a bowl, add 3-tablespoon cornflour, one-teaspoon of soy sauce, salt,1 tsp ginger-garlic paste, one teaspoon of chilli sauce and mix. Heat sufficient oil in a deep pan and deep-fry the baby corns.
3. Drain and place them on absorbent paper.
4. Heat oil in a pan. Add the chopped green chillies.Now add the capsicum. Add the remaining ginger-garlic paste.Fry for 1-2 minutes.Add the remaining soy sauce, chilli sauce and saute for a few seconds.
5. Then add the fried baby corn, followed by the tomato ketchup. Stir well.
6. Now add the chopped spring onions and stir again for 1 --2 minutes in low flame. Garnish with coriander leaves.
7. Serve in a bowl with tooth picks on the baby corn.Yummy baby corn manchurian is ready to be served.
Provide your feedback for Baby Corn Manchurian recipe page