- Indian Cooking
- Fried Snacks
4 cup Milk
Cinnamon(1 stick)- Grind to a fine powder
Cardamom(2 tsps) - Grind to a fine powder
Peppercorns(5-8 no.s) - Grind to a fine powder
Sugar - to taste
2tbsp Khus khus soak in water for 15 mins- grind with the paste below:
Boil the below then peel and grind to a fine paste with a little warm milk.
Melon seeds--1/4 cup(if available)
1. Take a pan add milk add saffron and then add sugar and heat till sugar dissolves.
2. Then to the milk add the powdered spices and stir and off the heat.
3. Add the ground paste to the heated milk and stir well.
4. Heat the milk for a few seconds. cool it at room temp.
5. Cool Thandai by refrigerating and serve chilled
Provide your feedback for Thandai recipe page