- Indian Cooking
- Fried Snacks
Video of how to make Chinese idli:
Prepare mini idlis
1/4 cup spring onions, finely chopped
1/2 capsicum, finely sliced
1 cup cabbage,finely sliced
1/2 cup carrot,shredded
1 tsp soya sauce
1/2 tbsp chilli garlic sauce
1 1/2 tbsps tomato sauce
Salt to taste
1 1/2 tbsps oil
1 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves OR finely chopped spring onion greens
1. Heat oil in a large wok and once the oil is piping hot.
2. Add the carrot sticks and stir fry for a few seconds.
3. Add capcicum and stir fry on high for a few seconds.
4. Add salt and then cabbage and whites of spring onions and stir fry on high for 3-4 minutes.
5 Reduce to medium heat and add soya sauce, tomato ketchup and chilli sauce.
6. Now add mini idlis.
7. Combine well and cook for 2 minutes.
8. Garnish with the chopped spring onion greens or coriander leaves.
Provide your feedback for Chinese idli recipe page