- Indian Cooking
- Fried Snacks
Green chili -2
Onion ( small) 1
gram masala -1tsp
cilantro -hand full
Peanuts – one hand full
Oil, Musturd seeds, urad dhall and curry leafs for tempering
1. Crumble the idlies. ( If you keep in the fridge it will crumble very nicely)
2. In a pan heat oil and pop up mustard seeds add curry leafs and urad dhall.
3. Add the onions, chopped green chili and sauté well Now add the tomatoes fry for 2 to 3 min.
4. Add the peanuts and roast now add the crumbled idlies.
5. you can add gram masala and cilantro.
Provide your feedback for Idli Uppma recipe page