- Indian Cooking
- Fried Snacks
Ingredients for Radish Parantha
1 White radish small
1 tsp Ajwain seeds
1 small bunch Coriander Leaves (chopped)
2 Chillies finely cut
1 tsp Turmeric Powder
2 cups Wheat flour
Oil / Butter
Salt per taste
Method for Radish Parantha
1.Wash and peel the skin of Radish.Grate the Radish using a vegetable grater.
2. In a bowl add the wheat flour,grated radish,ajwain seeds,coriander, Chillies, salt,turmeric and make a dough.
3. keep it aside for 20 min.
4. After 20 min, divide the dough into 10 to 12 equal rounds(just like u make for chappathis).
5.Using a Rolling pin, Roll the divided dough into parathas.
6. Heat the tawa and put the rolled paratha in the tawa and saute it on both sides till it is done.
7.Add little Butter or oilon each paratha.
8. Serve Radish Parantha hot.
Provide your feedback for Radish Parantha recipe page