- Indian Cooking
- Fried Snacks
Khoya Gulab Jamun Recipe
For oval shaped Gulab Jamun
2 cup nonfat dry Milk
1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
Heavy whipping Cream
1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
Oil - for Frying
For Sugar Syrup
2 cup White Sugar
1 cup Water
3 cup full cream milk powder
300ml Thickened cream
1 can Condense milk
For Gulab Jamun
1. Mix all the dry ingredients.
2. Make the dough with heavy whipping cream.
3. Make oval shape gulab jamun.
4. Deep fry gulab jamun in oil.
5. Boil the water and sugar till little thick.
6. Soak the Gulab Jamun in the syrup.
7. Cool down Gulab Jamun.
1. In a microwaveable bowl mix full cream milk powder, thickened cream and condense milk.
2. Keep the bowl in microwave on high for 4-5 minutes then stir the mixture and again microwave it for 4-5 minutes.
3. Cool down khoya.
Decorating into Khoya Gulab Jamun
1. Cut the oval shaped Gulab Jamun 3/4 th and fill the khoya in it.
2. Sprinkle cut pistachio/almond/cardamom powder (optional).
Provide your feedback for Khoya Gulab Jamun recipe page